The Nominations are now open for the 5th Annual FinTech & AI Awards. The Awards ceremony is on November 18, 2019 in Toronto and returns as a black tie gala event for the banking and tech community across Canada.
Judges this year include international tech gurus from Rolls Royce, Tesla, Microsoft, Google, Uber, Lloyd’s Bank, BNP Paribas, Barclay’s Bank, NVIDIA, NASA, CISCO, National Bank, Visa, DBS, Square and Telus.
The categories of Awards include:
- Scotiabank FemTech Leader of the Year
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Central1 Credit Union of the Year
- Canadian Bankers Association Banker of the Year
- RegTech Solution of the Year
- Payments Company of the Year
- FinTech Company of the Year
- AI Company of the Year
And many others! Nominate yourself or a company or leader you think is deserving of recognition.